PDA

View Full Version : I love my iPod but....

MorganX
Mar 28, 2003, 10:16 PM
I love my iPod. Even moreso now that I'm running OS X at home. I could not function without it. Well, I wouldn't be able to do cardio without it.

No other player comes close to its style and functionality. Not even the new breed announced at CES.

Except maybe one the RCA Lyra. While I don't really need video I do need to upgrade my 5GB iPod, and for $399 I'm starting to wait on this.

I'd rather be waiting on a next gen iPod, even without video, but Apple is too secretive. Apple better start dropping some hints or something.

medea
Mar 28, 2003, 10:41 PM
hmm looks pretty cool, but I wonder how much battery life it holds? Anyways it looks like Apple might have to take it up a notch with the next iPod.

daniel77
Mar 28, 2003, 11:06 PM
that thing is schweet :D

HasanDaddy
Mar 29, 2003, 12:05 AM
I know I'm ready to buy an upgrade to my 5 gigger too

....and yes, Apple, please drop a hint or something soon, because the Lyra is looking good...

maybe we'll hear something at NAB?

mangoman
Mar 29, 2003, 07:59 AM
Apple... (shaking head) ... you'd think they were producing nuclear warheads with their lack of communication...

Eckslusive
Mar 29, 2003, 10:04 AM
pft, RCA...don't fall in their trap!! That thing is probably huge..like that Rio Riot piece of junk. And sound qualty probably sucks.

Come back with Apple :D :D :D