Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Camille

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2005
WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!
Why in iTunes 7, there is NOt a search bar with song, artists album, when u search for something???
Sooo stupid!!!!
Tell me why please!

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
Camille said:
WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!
Why in iTunes 7, there is NOt a search bar with song, artists album, when u search for something???
Sooo stupid!!!!
Tell me why please!

Do you just want the browser back? You can click on the eye in lower right to get that one back if you like. If you mean the other search bar, I guess you'll have to follow the above poster's comment and make a request to Apple directly. Personally I never used that feature, so I don't miss it a bit.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
First of all, calm down. Yes, the bar is gone but you can get the same result by clicking on the magnifying glass. A drop down list of Artist, Album, Song, etc is there. Why have both when they can consolidate?

JimmyB248

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2006
The Search bar has disappeared, but it's not needed anymore because of the better organisation of the library, and if you wish to search for something simply click and hold on the the magnifying glass it will come up with the options to do more advanced searching.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.