Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timnosenzo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
ct, us
It's f'in cool. :cool:

Green 4GB. I almost bought a 1G a few weeks ago, but decided to wait. Glad I did, I like the idea of the aluminum enclosure. Packaging it cool too, and it comes with small Apple stickers!

Attachments

• IMG_9276.jpg
    IMG_9276.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 314

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
nosen said:
It's f'in cool. :cool:

Green 4GB. I almost bought a 1G a few weeks ago, but decided to wait. Glad I did, I like the idea of the aluminum enclosure. Packaging it cool too, and it comes with small Apple stickers!

Nice.

Mo' Pics!!

timnosenzo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
ct, us
2nyRiggz said:
Cool man....we here at MR would like it if you posted the box as well:D

Bless
OK, here's one of it in the box. :)

Attachments

• IMG_9277.jpg
    IMG_9277.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 272

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Sweeeeet! Where did you get it...the local apple store??

Small Apple Stickers!!

Now I really have to pick one up!

timnosenzo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
ct, us
tonyb said:
how are the new earbuds, if you've tried them
much better, IMHO. they're a tiny bit smaller and shaped a little more like your ear. they sound nice--not sure if better than the others yet, though...

timnosenzo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
ct, us
damienvfx said:
Or was it shipped to you?

I ordered the black one, still hasn't shipped. Waiting patiently.
well.... I ordered a 2GB yesterday, and it shipped yesterday (supposed to be here tomorrow). But I decided that I should have gotten the 4GB, so I called my (very) local Apple store and they had them, so I just went and grabbed one.

FWIW, they didn't have the new video's in yet, though. And they didn't have the new Nano's displayed yet.

Johnpartridge

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
My New Toy :)

Hey everyone , just got back from apple store Bham (Uk) with a nice new Ipod Nano 4gig Green :)

Lovely, and im liking the new headphones, they fit nicer and better sound quality.

Love it :D

John

aiongiant

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
sweet!!
can you confirm the gapless playback?

i ordered mine last night.. waiting for it to ship... i ordered the 8gb black =)

manco

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2005
Can you please tell me what firmware version is on the new nano and if it has gapless playback?

I am still waiting for an update for the 1st gen nano for gapless playback

Johnpartridge

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
Something i would like to add is that my new nano doesnt have the Lettering display ? e.g it doesnt show the letter that i am currently viewing.

am i not doing something ?

John

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Johnpartridge said:
Something i would like to add is that my new nano doesnt have the Lettering display ? e.g it doesnt show the letter that i am currently viewing.

am i not doing something ?

John
Try scrolling reallly reallly fast and it should show up. It came with the update on the current 5G iPods, but I have to scroll faster than normal.

Johnpartridge

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2006
aha ! that would be my fault , not wanting to scroll fast dont want to damage my precious nano.

thanks
john

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.