Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JHacker

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
East Coast
Can someone please give me a detailed description of how I would print on both 4x6 and 5x7 glossy Canon photopaper in Photoshop?

Do I need to resize my images or can I select the paper size? How do I print changes I've made? Do I need to combine layers?

The program that came with my Canon printer has printing software that works to print borderlessly on the paper, but it is not a Universal program and I would like to use Photoshop for printing.

Thanks!
-J

crjackson

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2006
JHacker said:
Can someone please give me a detailed description of how I would print on both 4x6 and 5x7 glossy Canon photopaper in Photoshop?

Do I need to resize my images or can I select the paper size? How do I print changes I've made? Do I need to combine layers?

The program that came with my Canon printer has printing software that works to print borderlessly on the paper, but it is not a Universal program and I would like to use Photoshop for printing.

Thanks!
-J

I usually do it from a PC, but...

print with preview, specify 4x6 or 5x7 in the scaling options
and change the paper type/size somewhere in the print options menus I'd assume. Wish I could be more help, but looking around usually solves the problem:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.