PDA

View Full Version : 10 Mac CDs

Vlade
Apr 1, 2003, 08:30 PM
If anyone wants these tell me, about half are burnt CDs but they all have been legaly purchased by me. Shipping is 4 bucks and I will take the highest offer in the next few days (if I even get an offer lol... this stuff is old!)

Warcraft 2
Warcraft 2 Expansion
2 copies of Quake 3 Arena (Mac Only Disc)
Dark Forces
The Sims (mac only)
The sims Livin Large (mac only)
Chessmaster 3000
Rebirth 2.0

applemacdude
Apr 2, 2003, 10:54 AM
itll take the bunch for 20 bucks obo. contact me at ismaelblancojr@hotmail.com if u want to negotiate

jeremy.king
Apr 2, 2003, 11:32 AM
I assume these are all games that run in classic mode? Any of those OS X compatible?

AND...

about half are burnt CDs but they all have been legaly purchased by me

Does this mean we get the original CDs? If not, thats illegal my friend and violates rule #5.

Just wondering

Vlade
Apr 2, 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by kingjr3
I assume these are all games that run in classic mode? Any of those OS X compatible?

AND...

Does this mean we get the original CDs? If not, thats illegal my friend and violates rule #5.

Just wondering

They burnt ones have been legaly purchased by me and my brother, and we made copies so we each could have one in our own room.

About half are the original and half are the extra copy

jeremy.king
Apr 2, 2003, 11:24 PM
You just can't sell burned copies of software you supposedly legally purchased. You can sell the original disc, but any copied software can not be sold.

Read the rules before you post.

BTW, if you "legally purchased" the software, why not offer up the original discs?

eyelikeart
Apr 2, 2003, 11:37 PM
I hate to do this...but it's only right...

copied software is illegal to sell...

therefore...it's illegal to offer it for money here... ;)