Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mckvakk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Oslo, Norway
I've used the tiny iPod nano for the last year, but now the 5.5G 30GB is on it's way. The only thing is that i'm afraid that it won't fit in my pocket together with my phone. Especially with the plastic casing i've ordered. How do you carry your 5G?

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
I've got a rubber case on mine, but it doesn't bother me that much apart from it tends to make it hard to get it in and out of my pocket. I never keep more than one electronic device in one pocket anyway, saves the screens getting scratched. :)

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
I carry my 1G iPod in my Marware case in my back pocket.
And sometimes I carry it over my head because I want everyone to see that I have an iPod :p

hob

macrumors 68010
Oct 4, 2003
London, UK
3G in my pocket. Which is all it deserves :p

(not such a good idea though, it's got a billion scratches and a nice ding on the back...)

islandman

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
mckvakk said:
I've used the tiny iPod nano for the last year, but now the 5.5G 30GB is on it's way. The only thing is that i'm afraid that it won't fit in my pocket together with my phone. Especially with the plastic casing i've ordered. How do you carry your 5G?

I carry mine in an Agent 18 case. I used to use an iSkin, but I love the Agent much more!

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
mad jew said:
I carry my 4G in my hand. I hate having anything in my pockets.

i didn't know that you had pockets! :eek: :p

mine goes in my pocket or in my bag. its enclosed in an iSkin too.

L

Lau

PlaceofDis said:
i didn't know that you had pockets! :eek: :p

mine goes in my pocket or in my bag. its enclosed in an iSkin too.

:p

I also loves me a bit of bag action :)D ), if I'm carrying one, and in my pocket if not. I suspect my new nano might end up in my pocket a bit more often as it's going to be so tiny.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Of course, they only sell Flash-based iPods down here because the constant hopping wrecks the regular hard-drive based iPods.

Ouch. I'm pretty ashamed at just how geeky and unfunny that 'joke' was. Sorry. :eek:

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mad jew said:
Of course, they only sell Flash-based iPods down here because the constant hopping wrecks the regular hard-drive based iPods.

Ouch. I'm pretty ashamed at just how geeky and unfunny that 'joke' was. Sorry. :eek:

... And an entire continent groans ...

Shocker MJ, dead set shocker.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
mad jew said:
I carry my 4G in my hand. I hate having anything in my pockets.

Do you carry your wallet, phone, keys et cetera in your hands too?? :eek: Just how many hands do you have?

If I'm out and using my iPod, it's usually in my pocket. Otherwise it's in my messenger bag. But I only bring it if I have a bag or I know I'm not going to lose it. I don't bring it out on weekends or nights.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.