Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
Well, after about 10 months of using it on OWC's replacement battery, my 3G iPod is again getting about 30 minutes out of a charge, so it's time to replace the battery again. This is always fun. I only hope I don't break the case in the process.

Anywho, I'm trying to decide between three brands on the CompUSA website.
The three are, Sonnet Technologies, Blue Raven, and eReplacements.

Any feedback on that would be awesome.

Also, my iTrip recently got damaged, and the headphone/remote port connector would come apart from the rest of the casing trying to pull it out of the iPod. Luckily superglue came to the rescue and I may have managed to get another 6 months out of it. In the meantime, I'm considering purchasing a backup, in this case the iTrip with LCD. Not the current model, but the one that still plugs into the headphone jack, but has an LCD display on it. Any reccomendations on where to pick one of these up online without getting ripped off with shipping?

Thanks again.

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
Counterfit said:
Well, I have my old iTrip around somewhere, but it's the one that plugs in on top, without the screen. I'd be willing to let it go for cheap if I can find it...

Thanks, but I was looking to upgrade as much as possible without using the dock connector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.