PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got 17"er in UK?

Riko19
Apr 2, 2003, 03:06 PM
ok im sick and tired of waiting for my god damn powerbook g4 17"er model so do you know of a decent shop that will sell the powerbook in the uk? and do they give a shipping date holdens computers dont coz they say no apple sellers do but this is balls....i know due to ppl getting shipping dates from usa.

help i want my book and been waiting since 8th january! feels like a life time and now been told it may be over in the next two weeks even later im thinking of cancelling my order, and see who else is any good to get it with.

thanks guys....but im still pissed off about this..:(

WinterMute
Apr 2, 2003, 04:11 PM
Nope still waiting here as well, original date of the 26th come and gone, now expecting it early next week.

I'm not going to complain though, my Uni is buying it for me:D :D

I'll wait.

PedroKr
Apr 3, 2003, 05:28 AM
Mine arrived on the 20th of March. I think this was particuarly early, as when I rang the guy at the apple store with a tracking problem, he didn't realise that any had started to ship to customers.

That weekend in Selfridges, I went to see if they had any bags, and was told not to be stupid, they wouldn't arrive until after the machines themselves, and that theirs were on the first shipment to the UK, but that was the 22nd, so I guess mine was a very early shipment.

I placed my order on the 10th of Jan by the way

mrjamin
Apr 3, 2003, 05:30 AM
Mine hasn't come yet.

oh wait, i never ordered one, d'oh.

alexlai50
Apr 5, 2003, 12:53 AM
EVRY BODY I AM SO DA BEST
I WAS PLAYIN WITH A 17" BOUT A FEW MONTHS AGO THERE GR8 TRUST ME
MY UNCLE IS TOP IN SOUTH ASIA IN RANKING LOL SO I GET TO TRY OUT LOADZ OF NEW STUFF

anneleonard
Apr 7, 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by mrjamin
Mine hasn't come yet.

oh wait, i never ordered one, d'oh.

loser. what did that add to the conversation? :p

I'm not flaming- I'm his girlfriend!

WinterMute
Apr 7, 2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by anneleonard
loser. what did that add to the conversation? :p

I'm not flaming- I'm his girlfriend!

Fantastic, come to MacRumors, and still not safe from a withering remark or two:D :D

My wife always professed to be totally uninterested in computers, now my daughter has to come and ask me to "get mummy off the mac":p

Riko19
Apr 8, 2003, 01:06 PM
well still no joy here really, i think they are sending them ove rby airoplane or something but im sick of the wait just for the books ordered on the 8th january, i knew they would be good and reliable worth the money i think, maybe a tad sttep but u only live once....the wait continues here hope i get a phone call tomorrow or something its soo fustrating reading asbout them seeing them on the telly knowing and shouting at the TV saying ive ordered one you stupid apple company! but you cany fricking send it here on time can ya!...sorry got het up.

So annoying....