PDA

View Full Version : decleration error

swimlikehell
Sep 21, 2006, 11:13 AM
I had a question this is the error i am getting when i build my project. I have the call for the function in a method-table, were i had previously called a different function to the same project page. this is a new function that i have just added, it builds fine until try to call it, i have it in the .h file and the .h file called on the page where i am calling it from. if anyone has any suggestions they would be most appreciated. thanks

error: 'function' was not declared in this scope

HiRez
Sep 22, 2006, 12:12 AM
I had a question this is the error i am getting when i build my project. I have the call for the function in a method-table, were i had previously called a different function to the same project page. this is a new function that i have just added, it builds fine until try to call it, i have it in the .h file and the .h file called on the page where i am calling it from. if anyone has any suggestions they would be most appreciated. thanks

error: 'function' was not declared in this scopeIt's hard for me to envision the layout of your application. You didn't even say what language you were using. Can you post some bits of your code?