PDA

View Full Version : Some one please help. Making image squence

Rickay726
Sep 27, 2006, 09:34 PM
i have been around photoshop for quite some time and just cant figure out how to make a sequence shot, i have all the pictures set up perfect and i cnt figure out how to do this or go about, should i just render the person with the pen in everypicture and pull them out leaving the origanal? but thats so hard to line up.

faustfire
Sep 27, 2006, 10:08 PM
Need to post more detail if you expect to get any help :)

Rickay726
Sep 27, 2006, 11:18 PM
does this help?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sx70/207297165/

tobefirst
Sep 28, 2006, 10:40 AM
i have been around photoshop for quite some time and just cant figure out how to make a sequence shot, i have all the pictures set up perfect and i cnt figure out how to do this or go about, should i just render the person with the pen in everypicture and pull them out leaving the origanal? but thats so hard to line up.
The best way that I've found to line up your pictures is to set the top layer (the one you're trying to line up) to Difference mode at the top of the layers palette. Then, keep adjusting the placement of the image until as much as possible of the image turns black. This means that there is NO difference (in the black parts) between the top layer and the layer underneath.

From there, you should just be a few layer masks away from making your image look good.