PDA

View Full Version : Post your MPB w/ a ACD setup

flalaw
Oct 1, 2006, 10:08 AM
I'm getting a MBP w/ cinema display and I'm trying to figure out a slick way of arranging them on my desk. Anyone have a solution that can maxamize desk space and looks pretty good too?

brikeh
Oct 1, 2006, 10:22 AM
iCurve

Josias
Oct 1, 2006, 10:24 AM
Come on brikeh. Post your PB with your Samsung. They are both very similar to MBP and ACD.:D

flalaw
Oct 1, 2006, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if there is some kind of alternative to the iCurve which leaves more room underneath to store stuff. W/ the current design the base gets in the way. I'd like to slide my external HDs under there if possible. Any pics would be great.

puckhead193
Oct 1, 2006, 10:43 AM
Does anyone know if there is some kind of alternative to the iCurve which leaves more room underneath to store stuff. W/ the current design the base gets in the way. I'd like to slide my external HDs under there if possible. Any pics would be great.
you can fit an external drive, under an icurve. (i did) you can see my set up somewhere on the forum...just search!

Scottyk9
Oct 1, 2006, 10:52 AM
While more costly than an iCurve, this is the ultimate in both adjustability, as well as giving you maximum space. I have my MPB past the side of my desk on this, which frees up deskspace.

http://www.ergotron.com/tabid/65/ctl/Product/mid/387/PRDID/68/Default.aspx

flalaw
Oct 1, 2006, 10:59 AM
that laptop arm is expensive but pretty cool. i like it. puckhead193, i couldn't find the pic since you have so many posts. do you know what the tread was about?

puckhead193
Oct 1, 2006, 11:14 AM
that laptop arm is expensive but pretty cool. i like it. puckhead193, i couldn't find the pic since you have so many posts. do you know what the tread was about?
the post your mac set up thread....
edit i found it http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32696&d=1129445125
Boy do i miss my single... i hate roommates!

brikeh
Oct 1, 2006, 11:29 AM
Come on brikeh. Post your PB with your Samsung. They are both very similar to MBP and ACD.:D
:D :D :D