Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
joelovesapple said:
Any feedback?

Yeah, chill out. IT'S JUST A COMPUTER.
If your parents prefer PC's so be it, it's not like their shunning you because of your sexual orientation or your religious beliefs or god forbid in some cultures your sex.

Take a deep breath and repeat "It's ok that not everyone uses macs, it's ok that not everyone uses macs"

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
joelovesapple said:
Any feedback?

You're from the UK and as a fellow member of the Commonwealth I am offended that you said "rat's ass" instead of "rat's arse."

Does the rat own a donkey?

joelovesapple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
UK
Oh dear.

I am terribly sorry. I left the computer to go and take the washing in and when I return I see that my naughty little brother has pretended to be me and type that :eek: .

I'm ever so sorry guys. :eek:

Retired
May 16, 2006
Chundles said:
Does the rat own a donkey?

Touché...wait, only the PC guy is meant to use that word incorrectly.

PS: Let your parents see all the advantages of your computer, don't force it on them, just subtly hint at how you haven't got the problems that they do every time they ask you for help.

Kurlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2004
joelovesapple said:
Oh dear.

I am terribly sorry. I left the computer to go and take the washing in and when I return I see that my naughty little brother has pretended to be me and type that :eek: .

I'm ever so sorry guys. :eek:

Dear UK forum members,

Is now the appropriate time to reply with "rat's arse"?

Sincerely from across the pond,
Me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.