Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logicpro7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
London UK
hi,
i have the apple certified final cut pro 5 book with lesson files and was wondering if any FCP users can reccomend a dvd tutorial?

is there an apple reccomended dvd tutorial that is suitable for learning along the lines of the book?

any help would be great.

12angrymacs

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2006
Singapore
logicpro7 said:
hi,
i have the apple certified final cut pro 5 book with lesson files and was wondering if any FCP users can reccomend a dvd tutorial?

is there an apple reccomended dvd tutorial that is suitable for learning along the lines of the book?

any help would be great.

try macprovideo.com, you'll find some really good learning videos there, not so expensive.

jaduffy108

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2005
logicpro7 said:
hi,

any help would be great.

### I haven't used the FCP training from Total Training, but everything else they've made that I've used was outstanding.
http://www.totaltraining.com/

techster85

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2006
Lubbock, TX
The total training stuff is AWESOME, and lynda.com is a quick way to learn specific stuff if you want to go that route. I just pay for a month at a time, learn what I want to learn that month, then cancel the account and wait until I need to learn something else.

lorductape

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2006
t3h usa
I'm not sure what it's called, but the one that apple makes. I think they made it... I'm not sure, I've never actually watched it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.