Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

underbcover

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
Im looking to sell my Powerbook G4, 1.5Ghz, 768Mb of RAM, Superdrive, 80 gig hard drive along with a bunch of accessories and I have no idea how much to charge.

I am including a Lacie 160gb and a 250gb firewire external drive, 2 cases for the computer, FCP Express HD, apple wireless mouse and keyboard, Popcorn (program), Microsoft Office, and a 512Mb iPod Shuffle. It still has a year of Applecare too. There are probably a few other minor things I'm forgetting, but thats most of it.

I appreciate any help/suggestions that any of you can give me. The only reason I'm selling it is to purchase a Mac Pro, I need the extra power for video work.

Thanks!

eidrunner247

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2006
For the computer itself, you could probably get around 1000 for it. Give or take $100 depending on your luck, the market, and the weather :p. as for all the extras, someone else can probably price it out a little better. i'd guess around $1,400, but I'm really not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.