PDA

View Full Version : Candidate has sex with the Green Bay Packers

Thomas Veil
Oct 11, 2006, 01:20 PM
...or should I say, had (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/10/packer.election.ap/index.html):

MADISON, Wisconsin (AP) -- Sex! The Green Bay Packers! Sex WITH the Green Bay Packers!

The usually ho-hum race for Wisconsin secretary of state is being spiced up by one candidate's naughty tell-all book about her bed-hopping exploits with Green Bay football legends during the team's glory days under Vince Lombardi in the 1960s.

Sandy Sullivan, a 65-year-old Republican with no political experience, self-published a gushing memoir in 2004 titled "Green Bay Love Stories and Other Affairs" in which she claims she was the girlfriend of Green Bay Packers Paul Hornung and Dan Currie, deflected a pass from Hall of Famer Don Hutson and was on the receiving end of a saucy comment from Richard Nixon.

If the book is to be believed, the Packers did a lot of their scoring off the field, and Sullivan got her share of playing time.

In football-crazy Wisconsin, it is unclear whether the book will be a gain or a loss for Sullivan, who is not given much of a chance of beating Secretary of State Doug La Follette, a 28-year incumbent and a member of one of Wisconsin's most distinguished political families. But the book is getting people talking.

In it, she confides that her goal was always to marry a pro football player, saying they are "fast, sleek and clean," are built like "Greek gods" and love women.

"The football players of the 1950s and '60s were every bit as 'HOT' as the men of the present day, if not more so," Sullivan writes of the days when she was a trim, miniskirted brunette who did some modeling. "Remember, the '60s was the 'dawning of the Age of Aquarius' and some women ... were thrilled to experience this brave, new freedom, and celebrate our sexuality ... and the football players loved it!"

Sullivan, who is now a blonde and owns a marketing company that she says sets up autograph sessions and Packer appearances, is not hiding from her past. If anything, she is reveling in it. Her campaign Web site prominently mentions the book and features a picture of her with former Packers quarterback Bart Starr.

To those offended by the notion that a Packers groupie wants to run for state office, Sullivan said: "It tells a little bit about my youth, which was 50 years ago. If anybody has any problems with it, they ought to look in their own closet."...Well that's true. In the past I had sex with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. :rolleyes:

Nowadays I make out with 24 of the girls from "Deal or No Deal" (and I'm working on the other two). They are fast, sleek and clean...and have suitcases full of money. :D

KingYaba
Oct 11, 2006, 01:24 PM
Man, sex really is the theme of the year.

Sun Baked
Oct 11, 2006, 08:14 PM
Damn, another one of those leading thread titles.

If a 65 year old can get packed by the Packers, she deserves a vote.

However, unless a Republican gangbanged the team regularly for a season, it is just another boring tell all story to get a vote.

FFTT
Oct 11, 2006, 11:35 PM
Yes fine, but did she inhale? :rolleyes:

beatsme
Oct 12, 2006, 01:24 AM
Her website (http://www.sandysullivan.org/)...

not a real looker :cool:

FFTT
Oct 12, 2006, 01:37 AM
And how much of her campaign donations is going to her plastic surgeon?

mactastic
Oct 12, 2006, 10:48 AM
Just out of curiousity, is she flaunting her sexuality the way homosexuals are said to do?

FFTT
Oct 12, 2006, 10:53 AM
She's just pandering to that dirty old lech base to get their votes.