PDA

View Full Version : FS/Feeler: Columbia, MD Grand Opening T-shirt

MattyMac
Oct 12, 2006, 09:33 PM
I have a brand new sealed in the box Columbia, Maryland Apple Store T-shirt from the Sept. 23rd grand opening, that I would consider selling or trading. Like all other shirts, it is presumabely XL and is black with that apple logo and the workd 'Columbia' on it.

Edit: I think I may keep this for my collection, unless I get a good offer. Thanks!

ricgnzlzcr
Oct 12, 2006, 09:35 PM
I live in Columbia, MD. Do you work at the mac store at the mall? I'm not interested in the shirt, just curious to see someone from my area.

MattyMac
Oct 12, 2006, 09:38 PM
I live in Columbia, MD. Do you work at the mac store at the mall? I'm not interested in the shirt, just curious to see someone from my area.
Nope I don't work there....the first 1000 customers on Opening Day of the Columbia Apple Store got a free shirt! I'm surprised you didn't go...most of us here at macrumors love going to those events especially if they are that close....as in your case.

xfiftyfour
Oct 12, 2006, 09:41 PM
hey, just out of curiousity.. how do you know ahead of time about grand openings? you seem to go to all of 'em!

ReanimationLP
Oct 12, 2006, 09:51 PM
*cries*

I wish it was bigger.

I didnt get to attend the Grand Opening because I had to go to a mandatory meeting at my work. ><

MattyMac
Oct 12, 2006, 09:53 PM
hey, just out of curiousity.. how do you know ahead of time about grand openings? you seem to go to all of 'em!
There is an awesome site I always go to...it is ifoapplestore.com

The IFO stands for "In Front Of"

Otherwise, when they are in my area, or around my zip code Apple usually sends me an email...maybe because I am a dot mac member??

*cries*

I wish it was bigger.

I didnt get to attend the Grand Opening because I had to go to a mandatory meeting at my work. ><

Sorry, it is only an XL, and about the meeting...what a bummer.

ricgnzlzcr
Oct 12, 2006, 09:53 PM
Right now I go to St. Mary's College of Maryland so it's a two hour drive to go home. Over the summer I knew they were building the store and only recently did I get to go see it. It's kind of bland compared to the one in Towson, but having a store so close to home is amazing.

applekid
Oct 12, 2006, 10:06 PM
I go to College Park and I came home just to go to that store opening :D

ricgnzlzcr
Oct 12, 2006, 10:24 PM
College park is like 25 minutes away though. St. Mary's is about 2 hours with very little traffic. Either way, I don't think I would drive home to get a free t-shirt. An ipod on the other hand is very different ;)

MattyMac
Oct 13, 2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah but whatever the distance...Apple Openings are definitely worth the drive...as long as it's not toooooooo far.

Anyway...back to the sale, anyone interested?

Willis
Oct 18, 2006, 09:49 AM
How much?

MattyMac
Oct 18, 2006, 10:14 AM
How much?
I would probably let it go for around 40$.

pianoman
Oct 18, 2006, 10:37 AM
Otherwise, when they are in my area, or around my zip code Apple usually sends me an email...maybe because I am a dot mac member??

nope. i am not a dot mac member but i got an e-mail about the Columbia re-opening. i'm from silver spring, so it probably has to do with the zip code you used when you registered your Apple product.