Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bill4588

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Kennesaw, GA
I have a few albums that appear twice in the cover list. Like I have 6 Wolfmother songs but for some reason only 4 appear in one of the album pics and the other two are put in the other, but the album artwork is exactly the same. Sorry if it's hard to understand, but do you know what I'm talking about? If so, is there a way to fix this?

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
My guess is that there is a slight difference in the way the two groups of songs are named. Perhaps there is an extra space somewhere in the Album description for each of them. Check this out first. I don't think it's really an album art problem.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
gauchogolfer said:
My guess is that there is a slight difference in the way the two groups of songs are named. Perhaps there is an extra space somewhere in the Album description for each of them. Check this out first. I don't think it's really an album art problem.
I noticed that, too. The first thing to do, as per gauchogolfer's advice: highlight all the songs concerned, hit Apple-i, type in the album title (and any other details common to all the tracks) and click OK. Then they'll all have the same album title.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
Sometimes this happens on the ipod but ive not seen it on itunes before but yes, in itunes is it most likely to do with album/artist names.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.