Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wsteineker

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2001
Montgomery, AL
Hey folks,
I'm looking into taking some Macromedia certified training courses and then testing for certification in Dreamweaver and Flash. Are any of you familiar with the Macromedia Certified Professionals program? Any experience with it? Mostly I'm wondering if it's a worthwile investment. All input is appreciated! :)

Tiauguinho

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2002
The Netherlands
wsteineker,

I've recently made all the courses related to Macromedia Flash. They are a well worth investement as it is to make the exams to become certified internationally. The only recommendation that i make to you is that you study a lot (and i mean a lot!) for the certification exams. I havent done any yet, but have seen some questions (some were easy some were hard).

To become certified is a step forward if you want to be a webdesigner, since you will be professionally recognized.

wsteineker

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2001
Montgomery, AL
Awesome. Thanks so much, man. I've signed up to take Dreamweaver and Fireworks classes this summer in Atlanta with testing to follow. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.