PDA

View Full Version : katie ta achoo - "A little too easy…" (iMovie)

katie ta achoo
Oct 21, 2006, 11:04 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/204742.mov

katie ta achoo
Oct 21, 2006, 11:05 PM
Another in the "too easy" series. iMovie this time!

We're trying to catch the evil cat.
Kinda choppy because I had to cut it down to ~30 seconds.

3 year olds are not good actors.

thedude110
Oct 22, 2006, 01:01 AM
KT, this is a winner.

It's not choppy. Well, it is choppy, but that's the point. If it weren't choppy, it wouldn't be nearly as funny. You foreground the convenience of narrative!

Right. By which I mean -- "We're good spies!"

:)

tech4all
Oct 22, 2006, 01:16 AM
I do agree that I think you have a very good campaign concept of "too easy". Apple could run one ad per iLife app to show just how "too easy" it can be to do something. The only thing this ad (and your other one) is missing is the Apple logo at the end and maybe apple.com/ilife or something like that.

We really have some nice stuff for this contest. It's going to be hard to decide on which one to vote for. :)

Chundles
Oct 22, 2006, 01:27 AM
A good spy would've eliminated the cat. I'd rank you guys as "James Bond villain" rather than "Super Spys." :D

Next one has to be iPhoto KT, then I can see if I increase your ranking from "Hawt" to "Spunkrat."

spicyapple
Oct 22, 2006, 01:31 AM
Interesting advertising concept!

Maybe katie ta achoo's videos will grace Steve's next MWSF keynote as he demonstrated the ease of the next version of iMovie HD. :)

katie ta achoo
Oct 22, 2006, 10:56 AM
A good spy would've eliminated the cat. I'd rank you guys as "James Bond villain" rather than "Super Spys." :D
:(

But I love my kitty! He weighs about 20 pounds and likes to sit on my keyboard while I'm typing!

and you don't know what happened to the cat after the camera turned off.
Yeah, I could've not given him kitty treats or something.
That's a brutal punishment!

Ah, and thanks, y'all. Three year olds are not good actors or spies.:D

18 year old girls are no different at actor and spy proficiency. :o

Aperture
Oct 22, 2006, 12:36 PM
All of your ads so far have been hilarious.

Keep up the good work!:)

Kevin