PDA

View Full Version : (Product) Red iPod Nanos not available in Australia (and your country)?

Abstract
Oct 28, 2006, 05:01 AM
Does anyone else here not have the red iPod nano available in their country? I'd like to buy one when I'm in Australia, but I can't. Thought I'd wait for awhile, in case this is due to a supply issue, but so far, I haven't heard anything about availability in countries that don't have it yet. I was hoping to get it before I go to Japan on holiday, but it seems that it won't happen. :o I don't want to get it in Japan, but I might just do that....

Has anybody heard about worldwide availability of the Red iPod Nano yet?

Chundles
Oct 28, 2006, 05:02 AM
Does anyone else here not have the red iPod nano available in their country? I'd like to buy one when I'm in Australia, but I can't. Thought I'd wait for awhile, in case this is due to a supply issue, but so far, I haven't heard anything about availability in countries that don't have it yet. I was hoping to get it before I go to Japan on holiday, but it seems that it won't happen. :o I don't want to get it in Japan, but I might just do that....

Has anybody heard about worldwide availability of the Red iPod Nano yet?

The RED initiative hasn't even launched here yet, that's why the iPod's not available. U2 are touring here in the the next couple of weeks, if there was a good time to get Bono to launch, now is it.

Nermal
Oct 28, 2006, 05:03 AM
They're not available in NZ either.

redeye be
Oct 28, 2006, 05:06 PM
They are available in Belgium. Nice red.
But our weather sucks so quit whining ;)

tominated
Oct 28, 2006, 07:57 PM
U2 are touring here in the the next couple of weeks
I'm going to that concert!:D

Peterkro
Oct 28, 2006, 07:59 PM
Bought one in Regent street friday night,they're stacked all over the place.

ehayut
Oct 29, 2006, 08:27 AM
It's available in Canada

vouder17
Oct 29, 2006, 10:24 AM
We got 'em here in the Netherlands.

imacintel
Oct 29, 2006, 10:40 AM
We got em here in Canada