Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Does anyone else here not have the red iPod nano available in their country? I'd like to buy one when I'm in Australia, but I can't. Thought I'd wait for awhile, in case this is due to a supply issue, but so far, I haven't heard anything about availability in countries that don't have it yet. I was hoping to get it before I go to Japan on holiday, but it seems that it won't happen. :eek: I don't want to get it in Japan, but I might just do that....

Has anybody heard about worldwide availability of the Red iPod Nano yet?

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Does anyone else here not have the red iPod nano available in their country? I'd like to buy one when I'm in Australia, but I can't. Thought I'd wait for awhile, in case this is due to a supply issue, but so far, I haven't heard anything about availability in countries that don't have it yet. I was hoping to get it before I go to Japan on holiday, but it seems that it won't happen. :eek: I don't want to get it in Japan, but I might just do that....

Has anybody heard about worldwide availability of the Red iPod Nano yet?

The RED initiative hasn't even launched here yet, that's why the iPod's not available. U2 are touring here in the the next couple of weeks, if there was a good time to get Bono to launch, now is it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.