PDA

View Full Version : Btmm + Cs + Winxp = Okay?

farqueue
Oct 30, 2006, 05:46 PM
Ok, as title suggests, i am planning to purchase a bluetooth mighty mouse and use it to play CS in win xp bootcamp.

WIll it wotk okay?

Chone
Oct 30, 2006, 06:26 PM
Mighty Mouse is not really a good mouse for gaming... invest in a wireless Logitech G7 mouse or something like that instead.

See it will work but Mighty Mouse is uncomfortable for long gaming sessions and the fact you can't click both the right and left buttons makes it a little ackward to use, the scroll ball is also not ideal for swapping weapons and such in games and I haven't tried a wireless mighty mouse but tracking might not be ideal.

Spanky Deluxe
Oct 30, 2006, 07:06 PM
Ok, as title suggests, i am planning to purchase a bluetooth mighty mouse and use it to play CS in win xp bootcamp.

WIll it wotk okay?

I had my doubts about the mighty mouse when it came to gaming and even general useage. I quite like it though now. It does *sometimes* seem to kind of stick and forget the right mouse button is there but turning it off and on solves that problem. It doesn't seem to happen much though anymore and is probably due to it being left on for days and days on end.