Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
So anyway, I went to the Genius Bar today. I won't go into detail, because I don't want to bore anybody. But, there was a lady doing a scavenger hunt. She came into the Apple Store and asked the guy who was helping me if they had any iMacs in for repair that weren't white. He said they had one, but that camera's were not allowed in the back room. Makes you wonder what kind of super-cool, top-secret Apple stuff is back there. Maybe they have a truck-load of true video iPods back their, just waiting for the "ok" from Cupertino.

Well, the Genius was really nice, but was unable to fix my problem (though he did point me in the right direction). I did get a free Apple branded keychain-light though. Must have been for Halloween.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I got one of the flashlights, too. Nothing fancy, but it's kinda cool. (Sorry, no pics right now... I am trying to diagnose my MBP's early sleeping problem. Spent 2.5 hours at the Store earlier working on this.)

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
awesome, pics?

I'll try. My internet is being a b**** right now.

EDIT: Here we go. I had to upload it to my iDisk, but so a preview thumbnail will have to do. Safari keeps crashing whenever I upload to PhotoBucket.
iLight.jpg-thumb_194_194.jpg

AdeFowler

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2004
England
I wonder if Apple have any idea how much money they'd make if they started selling memorabilia? Not to mention all the free advertising. I'd buy one of those torches (Translation: Flashlight ;))

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.