Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beez7777

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2002
Notre Dame
yeah, either that or photoshop. for adc you need yo be a student developer and pay a fee, i think it's 99 dollars. a few people here are adc members, they probably know more about it than i do.

CaVoLo

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2003
i sent the seller an email saying:

i have a question regarding your information that you offer on ebay to save money on the apple powerbooks and other computers. Is it a ADC member account or something similar. If so how would you get the product to be mailed to me or under my name.

thankyou for time

and he replied with:

Not sure what you are asking. If you qualify based on the the requirements of the auction listing, it would of course be delivered in your name. You would be placing the order directly with Apple.

Craig

i also asked him if i would be able to purchase more than one computer a year and he said i dont think so....this leads me to belive its adc....but im still confused how this would work

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
the prices could be the "shop for school" prices which are even lower than ADC student but i don't think individuals can get those prices...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.