Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
I'm really pissed off right now, that we are still waiting for the g5 and the fact that we maybe even have to wait until 2003 is just pissing me off more. i'll be very disappointed, if ****inn apple dont release the g5 at the tokyo or ny macworld show.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Hands up all you wankers who thought the G5 was going to be released in february. Hahaha, i laugh in your ****ing ugly faces.

Anyway, xg5 you cant expect apple to release a G5 anytime soon. Equivalent chips light the Hammer series are not going to be released till 2003 i think.
But faster G4s and DDR is needed, as i have been saying since i joined this forum, motorola is ****.

Agaiun to all you zealoty ****heads who believed the february release date of the G5, hahaha. Go home tossers.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
muahahaha, you ass. what do you think who we are? wwww (world wide waiting wankers)? ill kick jobs ass if he doesnt release the g5 this spring or summer (wich is almost to late too), for sure. ill go to the apple shop and request jobs and when he comes out of his locker-room i'll kick his apple-logo-tattooned ass.

g5 g5 g5 g5 g5 - no more longer i wait or ill gonna kill the whole apple crew.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by Xg5
muahahaha, you ass. what do you think who we are? wwww (world wide waiting wankers)

Well, you said it.

you are indeed a wanker, a sad little scummy pathetic wanker.

Your argument has no backup, your demands are too high for any cpu manufacturer right now. You have no idea of how much money has to be invested into the G5, you have no idea of how long it takes to design a cpu.
Why are you unloading the **** you call a "post" onto motorola, you know nothing about computing you knwo nothing about CPUs, you have to wait you little nobhead because you get your expectations of G5s up with pathetic little threads like "dodecahedron G5s", go home ****head, you know nothing, you are pathetic, you have no case for an argument. Go home and learn something about cpus, computing. go get a fu{king life before you bull**** on these boards.

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
It took you a while to get out of diapers didn't it.

Just can't hold it.

The G5 will be out in good time. Get over it.

BTW:You would be brought up short at the front desk and sent packing by 4 security personel before even entering the lobby at 1 Infinite loop. The building is quite impressive for it's security.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
oh god, spikey sounds like someone who really "knaws" it. i'm sure you know so much about computing and cpu's that you could build a g5 yourself.

and yes dont worry, ill kick jobs ass if the g5's will not release in the next 5 months.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by Xg5
oh god, spikey sounds like someone who really "knaws" it. i'm sure you know so much about computing and cpu's that you could build a g5 yourself.

and yes dont worry, ill kick jobs ass if the g5's will not release in the next 5 months.

You couldnt hit the floor if you fell on it, never mind steve jobs.

i know that you are a know nothing scummy little ****, which is more than what i can say about you.
You couldnt use a god damn BBC micro never mind build a G5, Im actually surprised you know what a cpu IS. As far as computing goes, i know more than you, which doesnt say much though really does it.

Go home ****head noone agrees with you, no one cares about you, go home.

As i have said before to you G5 zealoty ****heads.
You know nothing about computing so HAHAHAHAHA, i laugh in your ****ing ass ugly face.

Xg5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
-
as i said, ill kick jobs ass if he doesnt give us the g5.

**** g. w. bush by the way (maybe he's also the reason why we still dont have the g5)

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by Hemingray
You guys need to lay off on the caffeine... :rolleyes:

you need to lay off your pet Gimp.
If you dont like this thread then shut the **** up, and go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.