PDA

View Full Version : New Touch-Screen IPOD

Brayden87
Nov 11, 2006, 06:11 AM
Hey guys.

I just wanted to know, have they really started making the touch screen design or is it just another idea that somebody has made up and told everyone APPLE are making it?

If they have i would really like to know how they are doing and if they havn't i would like to know what their plans are?

Also any new ipods on the way? i can't get enough, i have 3!!!

Thanks

:) :) :) :)

Kolind
Nov 11, 2006, 06:25 AM
I think we all would like to know what their plans are, but that's not how Apple does business.

There are plenty of rumors going around saying that full-screen video iPod's with touch screen or touch-sensitive sides is in the making, other rumors claim it's an iPhone. Some people think these two things will be the same thing and others that it's all a big lie...

We will all know in due time. I wouldn't expect anything official regarding a new iPod or iPhone before January though. It's not that long time since they updated the iPods, and the new Shuffle has just been released.

GimmeSlack12
Nov 11, 2006, 06:38 AM
Also any new ipods on the way? i can't get enough, i have 3!!!

So far all full video iPods are made up. There is no real information saying a full screen is being released.

More iPods are definitely on their way though. Probably 2007 :D

GFLPraxis
Nov 16, 2006, 03:03 AM
Apple patented a touch screen iPod interface, but no one knows if they will actually use it in a product. The patent proves they've been working on it and testing it though.