PDA

View Full Version : Where do you wear your Shuffle 2G?

PrairieMac
Nov 13, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hey all.

I received my Shuffle a week and a half ago and it has been great.

One problem though--where do I wear it?

I use my Shuffle primarily for exercise. I thought the clip was just what the doctor ordered. However, I can't figure out where the best place is to put it.

I thought the answer would be do simply clip it to the waistband of my shorts. Bad move. Near the end of one of my workouts on the treadmill, the Shuffle stopped dead. No response, no lights. Nothing. I think it shorted out with some of my perspiration. I thought it was dead. I called up support and they are sending a replacement. However, this morning I flipped the switch and green lights! It works! It must have dried out.

So, back to my original question? Where do you wear your Shuffle? I have looked all over for waterproof sport cases, but they aren't available yet. (I hope someone designs one.) Any of you closet MacGyvers have any ideas on a homemade case?

MrFirework
Nov 13, 2006, 12:09 PM
Since this is a G-Rated "family" message board I can't tell you.

:D :D :p :p

PrairieMac
Nov 13, 2006, 12:30 PM
Since this is a G-Rated "family" message board I can't tell you.

:D :D :p :p

Ummm... does your Shuffle have moisture problems,too? :p :p :p

musicpenguy
Nov 13, 2006, 12:33 PM
I wear mine in 2 places: when its not too cold I wear it under the first button of my polo shirt, and when I have a sweatshirt on a clip it onto my pocket.

MrFirework
Nov 13, 2006, 12:35 PM
Ummm... does your Shuffle have moisture problems,too? :p :p :p

... Depends... :D :p :D

BengalDuck
Nov 13, 2006, 01:36 PM
the bottom of my shirt.

archurban
Nov 13, 2006, 01:45 PM
moisture... :D

it's possibly only Apple we talking about. Zune? where will you wear it? it will be dropped with ball? :eek:

MrFirework
Nov 13, 2006, 01:59 PM
moisture... :D

it's possibly only Apple we talking about. Zune? where will you wear it? it will be dropped with ball? :eek:

The HOTTEST Zune accessory: The Zune Backpack. Now you have a handy way to carry your Zune that doesn't require Popeye forearms! :D

AppleGuy08
Nov 13, 2006, 05:14 PM
i usually wear it on my sweatshirt pocket or on my pants pocket

danny_w
Nov 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
I have tried mine clipped to my shirt (button-up), belt, belt loop, pants pocket, and shirt pocket. My problem is that I keep losing it (it ends up falling off). I'm starting to get frustrated. So far I have always been able to find it, but sometime I'm afraid it will be gone for good.

SkyBell
Nov 28, 2007, 09:06 PM
To the sleeve of my shirt.

c-Row
Nov 29, 2007, 01:42 AM
i usually wear it on my sweatshirt pocket or on my pants pocket

Me too. I mean, my pants pockets, not yours. :p

MacDaddy.G5
Nov 29, 2007, 12:42 PM
I usually use my pant's belt loop on the right side of my belt buckle (looking down).

bluesjam
Nov 29, 2007, 01:32 PM
I wear it in my jeans pocket.

Eyenstyn
Apr 16, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hi, i had the same problem today. I wore my new ipod on my gym shorts and after half an hour on the treadmill it shutdown :(

I thought it could be a low battery but when i connected it to the docking station there was no light :(

I am going to let it dry, and then hopefully use it again.

Thanx for creating this thread and giving some feedback on how it started working again :)

Eyenstyn
Apr 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
O about the new place to wear it. I am thinking of buying an armband, preferably a nike one and attaching the ipod to it. The armband is quite big and goes around your bicep,tricep...upper arm, lol :)

LizKat
Apr 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
In the neckline of my sweatshirt or T-shirt by collarbone.

brn2ski00
Apr 18, 2008, 10:11 AM
I clip it on my shorts -- right near my waist. Use it to workout.

mondesi43
Apr 18, 2008, 10:34 AM
In the neckline of my sweatshirt or T-shirt by collarbone.

This is the best place. Clip it there and drop your headphone wire down the front of your shirt.

I haven't had any problems with sweat related incidents in over a year and a half of use.

tangledweb16
Apr 20, 2008, 02:35 AM
I wear mine in my pocket.

I'm too self conscious to wear it out.

JoshLV
Apr 20, 2008, 03:03 AM
My inner jacket pocket when snowboarding, ad my waistband when working out.