Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vitruvius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
Caracas, Venezuela
Hello everybody, this is my first post in this site, so this is like an introductory gift for all of u.

greetings from Caracas

if u can't see the attachment u can look it at
http://homepage.mac.com/agell/PhotoAlbum17.html

by the way, i did it so please tell me what do u think of it:D

Attachments

• dont be a square.jpg
    dont be a square.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 270

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
you did that in photoshop right?
if not then what? not a bad program you're using.

Dualburn001

vitruvius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2002
Caracas, Venezuela
software used

yes, i used photoshop to diagram and mount the text, but the heavy work was made in Form•Z ( modeling) and Cinema 4D XL (Rendering)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoa! its that the new PB G4?
-yesss
may i see it?
-no! its mine..mine... my precious...

TazGuido

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2002
minneapolis
Awesome

that is awesome -- I would love to learn how to use those types of graphics-- some day I will be able to do work like that-- can't wait

DNA

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2002
I want one of those...

...But I guess it's not gonna happen (sob, sob) due to the perfectly square retards who design boring square graphics cards, internal hard drives and such stuff. Perhaps in a few years when Steve decides to try "the cube" thing just once more...

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
I use Cinema4D on a daily basis--its pretty awesome. I did this little animation right after MWSF this year kind of as a little poke to the announcement of the iMac. We were all expecting more than the iMac, because of all the hype--hence the iBoing. Im also working on a full animation, have been for about 8 months

Check it out
|
|
|
V

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Dammit I want ALL my dice with G5's in them!

How about a D4?....D20?......D10? we already have the D6, although it's heavily top weighted and ya hafta jigsaw off all this extra crap underneath to get it rolling.:D :D :D :rolleyes:

dualburn001

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2002
Originally posted by agreenster
I use Cinema4D on a daily basis--its pretty awesome. I did this little animation right after MWSF this year kind of as a little poke to the announcement of the iMac. We were all expecting more than the iMac, because of all the hype--hence the iBoing. Im also working on a full animation, have been for about 8 months

Check it out
|
|
|
V

Not bad at all

BlowJobBilly

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2002
if the g5 will look like this miscreation, i'm going to piss over it, because its impossible. neither apple is as stupid as to make this idiotic and ugly form, nor they are stupid enough to make a cube-like-not-very-well-upgradable system again.

nothing against you, it's nice to see diffrent mockups, but i prefer realistic, modern and minimalistic examples.

CHess

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2001
San Francisco Bay Area
Originally posted by Digidesign
num12_05.JPG

uhh, isn't it spelled "pentagon", not "penthagon"? :D

ACTUALLY, it's neither - it's a dodecahedron :)

Hey, maybe instead of a new G5, we should just base the designation on the number of sides on the case, so this should be the G12! :D

The danger of making a computer look like a soccer ball (football), there are times you really want to kick the thing. This way, how could you resist???

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another venezuelan taking over of Macrumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

This is getting good!

sjs

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2002
GA
krossfyter - you are a real peacemaker at heart. Bless you!

Ensign Paris - thanks for the site. Cool stuff, especially liked some of the iPod depictions.

BlowJobBilly

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2002
well, venezuela boys, hows life there? how can you afford a mac, i thought your country is poor..

sorry, just kidding :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.