Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
I don't know of anybody that is going to buy a Zune...

Do you?:confused:

Maybe not the people who frequent this forum. Most people I know have either a Nano or Shuffle. People interested in buying a new one are going for the new Nanos. I have a 60Gig 5G iPod, mostly video on it. Waiting for a widescreen video iPod..

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
As long as it's ready in early January when hordes of disappointed people return their zunes Apple will do fine.:D

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
I don't expect a new iPod until MWSF. Of course, it would be great if there was a release, but if something was going to be released this year, I think it would've been at the last show.

archurban

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
San Francisco, CA
I think Apple won't update ipod no more this year. it's just ended after shipping 2nd ipod shuffle. it's already enough to sell tons of ipods for this holiday season. Zune? it can't be. just look at the number. '106,000 a day' it's ipod selling everyday. like some of you said, I wait for video ipod now. it will be out macworld expo 2007. that's I believe.

http://geekculture.com/joyoftech/index.html

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 39
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.