PDA

View Full Version : EyeTV problem?

BengalDuck
Nov 15, 2006, 07:31 PM
Even when my EyeTV USB thingy isn't connected, EyeTV starts up whenever I turn on my Computer. The only thing I can do is change the preferences to "Do not open at start" and all that, but I've already done that!

Any ideas?

twoodcc
Nov 15, 2006, 07:36 PM
Even when my EyeTV USB thingy isn't connected, EyeTV starts up whenever I turn on my Computer. The only thing I can do is change the preferences to "Do not open at start" and all that, but I've already done that!

Any ideas?

which version do you have? i had problems with 2.3.2, so i went back to 2.3.1 (i think those are the right numbers)

BengalDuck
Nov 15, 2006, 07:41 PM
What kind of problems did you have? I've had a few different ones, but the others are all insignifigant because I have a TV anyways. This one bugs me, however.

I am on 2.3.2. How exactly do I "go back?"

twoodcc
Nov 15, 2006, 07:43 PM
What kind of problems did you have? I've had a few different ones, but the others are all insignifigant because I have a TV anyways. This one bugs me, however.

I am on 2.3.2. How exactly do I "go back?"

well i had 2.3.1 on the disk that came with my eyeTV hybrid, so i just copied it over 2.3.2

i had problems exporting and also with watching HDTV

BengalDuck
Nov 15, 2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks, I just instaleld my disk again and dragged the .app and replaced it. I'm back to 2.1 and this should hopefully work well. :cool:

twoodcc
Nov 15, 2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks, I just instaleld my disk again and dragged the .app and replaced it. I'm back to 2.1 and this should hopefully work well. :cool:

i hope so. too bad you don't have 2.3.1 though