PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Premium PS3 w/Resistance & extra controller

mlrproducts
Nov 20, 2006, 07:37 PM
So my first spot in line proved to be profitable, and I ended up after that with a later spot in line, nabbing a raincheck at Walmart on release. I expect to have the 60GB PS3 in hand within 2 to 3 weeks, BEFORE Christmas.

I've already purchased an extra controller and the game "Resistance: Fall of Man." (I believe it is called). It also comes with a controller in box as well as "Taladega Nights" on Bluray.

I am asking for $1200 shipped OBO for everything UNOPENED and brand new. I am also looking to trade for a Macbook. (Who had the beatup black one?)

Please, no threadcrapping, only serious interests and serious offers. Thanks.

Dagless
Nov 20, 2006, 07:40 PM
So it's unopened... like retail. yet it costs more? How much is the retail model in the US? I might have to buy it :)

mlrproducts
Nov 20, 2006, 07:43 PM
So it's unopened... like retail. yet it costs more? How much is the retail model in the US? I might have to buy it :)

This bundle costs about $775 (assuming you have it already, if not, well it will be quite some time before you can get it for that much) with tax here. If anyone outside the US is interested, I will work with them on shipping (have shipped int'l several times) since I'm giving free shipping in the US. Please be aware this is a NTSC unit, not PAL.