PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT White Macbook 2.0 C2D ($1175) and 60 GB PS3.

nospleen
Nov 27, 2006, 09:56 AM
Hello, I bought a macbook 2.0 c2d yesterday at my local Apple store. But, I am kind of wishing I bought the top of the line 15" MBP or the 17" MBP. I am willing to trade my one day old macbook, 2.0. c2d, 80GB HD, 1GB ram and my Unopened PS3 60GB for one. I have sold tons of stuff here and my ebay feedback is mgheath.

Both products will ship with the receipt.

Please email me with any questions, emsdadATmac.com

It will also come with an unopened Total Body Skin, ($27 value), and an iSkin Clear protectant cover for the keyboard. ($25 value)

Will sell the macbook for $1175 shipped.

macdaddy121
Nov 27, 2006, 10:17 AM
I hate when I do stuff like this (get one thing and regret it).

Good luck with the trade nospleen.

I have purchase a couple of things from nospleen with NO problems what so ever.

nospleen
Nov 27, 2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks! I knew I was going to regret it to. But, the store was soooo busy and my 3 year old was trying to touch everything, that I just lost my mind and went into, get out of the store mode, lol.

RollTide
Nov 27, 2006, 02:07 PM
I know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to trade just one of them, say the macbook? I have an iMac, but I am really regretting the purchase because of the need of a laptop for school. Anyway, as I said I know its a long shot, but I would like to hear a little feedback. Thanks

nospleen
Nov 27, 2006, 02:51 PM
I know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to trade just one of them, say the macbook? I have an iMac, but I am really regretting the purchase because of the need of a laptop for school. Anyway, as I said I know its a long shot, but I would like to hear a little feedback. Thanks

I would prefer the MBP, but what are the specs on the imac?

nospleen
Nov 28, 2006, 02:10 PM
Anyone feel free to make any offers....

RollTide
Nov 28, 2006, 06:38 PM
I would prefer the MBP, but what are the specs on the imac?

17 inch, 1.83, 1gb of Ram, Windows installed, iWork 06, It's a core duo, and I see that you have c2d chip, I glanced at it and saw the older macbook, sorry, but hope it goes well

nospleen
Nov 30, 2006, 03:19 PM
I am also willing to sell the macbook. To recap, it is the current top of the line model that retails for 1299 through Apple, plus tax.

I am willing to sell it for 1175 shipped. It is perfect and will ship with everything, the receipt, charger, twist ties, wrappers, cd's, etc...

I know I can still return it, but I really hate doing that.

It will also come with an unopened Total Body Skin, ($27 value), and an iSkin Clear protectant cover for the keyboard. ($25 value)

Update, keeping the macbook. The little bugger has grown on me. :D