PDA

View Full Version : WTT/ WTS 20" iMac G5

the next reviva
Nov 27, 2006, 09:34 PM
I have a Rev A iMac G5 for trade/sale. I'd be willing to sell it for the right price, so I think somewhere around $1000 OBO would be my selling point.

1.8ghz G5
512mb Ram
20" Widescreen LCD
Super Drive
160gb hdd

The screen is in immaculate condition. There is a textured area on the monitor bezel on the bottom right. It isnt sticky or anything, it just feels a little rough. This does not effect functionality of the system at all

The system comes with a White apple keyboard, and an unused apple pro mouse.

I am interested mostly in trading the system for an apple portable. The laptop must meet the following specs

- 1ghz G4 or more
-512mb ram or more (can work around this)
-Combo Drive or Super Drive

I don't really care about the screen size, model, hdd, video.
I'd be willing to work out a partial trade for a laptop above or below the value of my G5.

* Other things I may want
- Mac mini
- Nintendo Wii

im_to_hyper
Nov 28, 2006, 01:53 PM
Hey -- how much are you looking to get for this straight up?

Otherwise I could trade you a Lombard for it. :P

the next reviva
Nov 28, 2006, 04:16 PM
Here you go

I have a Rev A iMac G5 for trade/sale. I'd be willing to sell it for the right price, so I think somewhere around $1000 OBO would be my selling point.

1.8ghz G5
512mb Ram
20" Widescreen LCD
Super Drive
160gb hdd

The screen is in immaculate condition. There is a textured area on the monitor bezel on the bottom right. It isnt sticky or anything, it just feels a little rough. This does not effect functionality of the system at all

The system comes with a White apple keyboard, and an unused apple pro mouse.

I am interested mostly in trading the system for an apple portable. The laptop must meet the following specs

- 1ghz G4 or more
-512mb ram or more (can work around this)
-Combo Drive or Super Drive

I don't really care about the screen size, model, hdd, video.
I'd be willing to work out a partial trade for a laptop above or below the value of my G5.

* Other things I may want
- Mac mini
- Nintendo Wii

jmsearcy
Jan 9, 2008, 08:29 PM
I have a 17" powerBook G4 1ghz/1Gb Ram/60Gb HD/Super Drive/wifi/BT I'd trade outright.