PDA

View Full Version : ALL MAC FAMILY! almost....

hugemullens
Apr 29, 2003, 03:01 AM
So a year and a half ago i switched. Everyone i know loved my powermac, my best friend got an ibook, my girlfriend just bought the new 800mhz cdrom ibook, then 4 months ago we found a 733 quicksilver in the paper, my mom took a chance and fell in love with it. Well since then i have added a powerbook, and my mom just replaced her work toshiba with a 12 inch powerbook too! We are now a 4 mac family (5 if you count the girlfriend)! we still have an old viao desktop and my sister just got a viao laptop for graduation, but she wasnt computer savy and going to college, it was best to leave her as compitable as possible. Thats all folks! just wanted to share, i know apple is headed the right way, people see a mac, use a mac and they want a mac.

scem0
May 3, 2003, 01:02 AM
people see a mac, use a mac and they want a mac

so true, so true.......

Congrats on your conversions. :D

shycoy
May 12, 2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by hugemullens
we still have an old viao desktop and my sister just got a viao laptop for graduation, but she wasnt computer savy and going to college, it was best to leave her as compitable as possible. Make her switch as soon as she can mate...i've got my iBook and work in a college : NO COMPATIBILITY problems so far...i assume your sister already loves Apple computers...she'll be moving by herself...
take care dudes

maradong
May 14, 2003, 11:46 AM
welcome to the light

MacFan25
May 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
congrats! maybe your sister will evetually switch, too! :)