Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iZac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Apr 28, 2003
UK
pretty self explanatory really. when i updated to 10.2.5 yesterday, i browsed the control panels... and my dock prefs were gone!! i know i can most stuff to the dock via the apple menu, or the fact that i push "option-apple-D" at least twice a day to get rid of it, but things like dock magnification i cant get to anymore! maybe its coincidence, but i also downloaded itunes, and quicktime updates yesterday.

i dunno anyway, could anybody help me with this?

(on i similar note, i WISH you could specify if you want the dock to hide itself when you open specific apps? (like iMovie 2 did!)

Mr. MacPhisto

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2003
Re: 10.2.5 no dock prefs?!?!

Originally posted by iZac
pretty self explanatory really. when i updated to 10.2.5 yesterday, i browsed the control panels... and my dock prefs were gone!! i know i can most stuff to the dock via the apple menu, or the fact that i push "option-apple-D" at least twice a day to get rid of it, but things like dock magnification i cant get to anymore! maybe its coincidence, but i also downloaded itunes, and quicktime updates yesterday.

i dunno anyway, could anybody help me with this?

(on i similar note, i WISH you could specify if you want the dock to hide itself when you open specific apps? (like iMovie 2 did!)

I have everything you have for software and updates. My dock is still adjustable, including magnification and is still accessable from System Preferences.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.