PDA

View Full Version : Appleturns.com resumes broadcast...

MrMacMan
Apr 29, 2003, 09:15 PM
Well once again the 'daily' show which turned into a 'no-show' for a while has finally come back and might acually update once in a while instead of never (they had a baby, but apparently the last show before the 'no show' they said they would return to a regular schedule, ha) ...
http://www.appleturns.com/

Those of you who don't know, it is a well written, comedy/daily apple news all rolled into one. They got links and I like their point of view.

I don't hope I'm the only one who has read their stuff.

Just wanted to inform the people who have visited here and then stoped checking because of their idle-ness.

shadowfax
Apr 29, 2003, 11:09 PM
Yeah, i enjoyed that site while it was up. i'll have to add it to "crazyapplerumors" on my list of sites to check for apple humor again... thanks dude.

voicegy
Apr 30, 2003, 12:42 AM
Well, it's about bloody time!:D

Never a day went by without my tuning into my favorite soap opera. Then never a week went by...then never a month...then...well, babies can do that to a webmaster.:)

Funny, I went there yesterday because I thought for sure they'd be up with a new episode due to the Monday doings at Apple...and I was crushed to find the same old page up. I might have just left it for dead if not for this handy forum and MrMacman. Thanks!:D

MrMacMan
Apr 30, 2003, 04:09 PM
No problem I took checked daily along with penny arcade, slashdot, macslash, and I am always here, like 20/7, no kidding.

Addicted to macrumors... :eek:

chewbaccapits
May 3, 2003, 02:40 AM
Seriously, though, they REALLY need to change the look of their site...Its old school....What interface is that anyway? System 8.0?

mac15
May 3, 2003, 03:16 AM
very old school, it looks like a webpage from the early 90s, shudder