PDA

View Full Version : FT: 1.83 ghz/2 gb/160 gb Macbook w/external 16x DVD burner (+cash?) for Macbook Pro

Veritas&Equitas
Dec 4, 2006, 11:15 AM
Hey all. I've got a completely loaded, maxed out Macbook I'm looking to trade up for. It's the 1.83 ghz model, but I've upgraded to 2 gb of Apple memory, and a whopping 160 gb hard drive. In addition, I've got a 16x LaCie external DVD burner to go along with it that works like a charm. It's in mint condition, no random shutdowns, overheating, etc. There is one stuck pixel (not dead, just stuck in the far lower right hand corner that isn't even noticeable, I contemplated even mentioning it b/c its so far down and in the corner).

I'm just drawn to the Macbook Pro's for their "sexy" factor. Never had one single issue with my Macbook. I'm looking for an upgrade to a MBP...depending on the specs, I might include cash as well. Either respond to the thread or PM me with offers & specs of your MBP! Thanks!

P.S. Contact iShane (sold cell phone to), dibble9012 (bought Powerbook from), or Justin216 (traded Powerbook to) for references if you would like. Also, eBay ID is Veritas616 (33+ feedback/100% positive).