Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apostrophe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 28, 2006
Copenhagen
Hi there!
Thanks to some of you guys, I'm doing very well with my mini studio, which basically is my macbookpro, m-audio firewire 410 and Pro Tools.
However, I would like to expand my plug-in library since I feel a bit handicapped especially regarding using brass instruments (sounds of saxphones, trumpets, trombones etc.) and strings (orchestral plug-ins).

Does anybody have any idea what is on the market in this field? Or have you stumbled across any other good deals on bundles?
I don't know the budget quite yet, so just gimme anything you can think of:)

Thanks,
AB

theblotted

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2006
Los Angeles
Hi there!
Thanks to some of you guys, I'm doing very well with my mini studio, which basically is my macbookpro, m-audio firewire 410 and Pro Tools.
However, I would like to expand my plug-in library since I feel a bit handicapped especially regarding using brass instruments (sounds of saxphones, trumpets, trombones etc.) and strings (orchestral plug-ins).

Does anybody have any idea what is on the market in this field? Or have you stumbled across any other good deals on bundles?
I don't know the budget quite yet, so just gimme anything you can think of:)

Thanks,
AB

have you checked out Digidesign's website yet?

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=32&langid=100&mkt=LE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.