Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Favourite iPod Colour?

• iPod 'Video' Black

Votes: 31 18.9%
  • iPod 'Video' White

Votes: 31 18.9%
  • iPod Nano/Mini Silver

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • iPod Nano/Mini Blue

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • iPod Nano/Mini Green

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • iPod Nano/Mini Pink

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • iPod Nano Black

Votes: 19 11.6%
  • iPod Nano RED

Votes: 37 22.6%

• Total voters

daveyjokes

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2006
Oxford, UK-Oh yes!
That good old iPod Mini...and then even better, the iPod Nano with colour screen as well as body. And of course the iPod itself-black and white [(8) Michael Jakcson (8)]. Haha anyway, apart from me being a loser, whats your colour? Thanks.

freebooter

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
Daegu, South Korea
I used to own the mini green (my vote) and just loved the color. I have the black nano (8 GB) and like the color. I used to have white Nano and liked the color more than the black. I also have the ipod video white and really like the color (almost voted that way on the poll). I wouldn't mind a red 8GB... And if Apple releases a green Nano 8 GB, I'll sell my black for one of those.
oh yeah, I also have a silver 2nd gen shuffle, which I love but not for its colour.

cecildk9999

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2006
East Coast
I like the classic look of the iPod, but have to go with the silver color, since my new nano just looks so sweet (and also matches my MBP!) :D

dops7107

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2005
Perth, Oztrailya
No vote for black video iPod? I have one and think tis most excellent. I just bought a red Nano for my gf however and was mightily impressed with that (a little jealous, in fact :D ) so that got my vote.

aerialboy77

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2006
Well i voted for the red nano, as i just got one and it looks great. I also like the classic white as it looks good sitting next to my imac.
You should of had an option for the old gold coloured mini. I loved this colour and i wished they hadn't dropped it. They should bring it back on the nano.

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
I voted red (don't have it, but waaaaaant it).
I wish the 8bg version had a red scroll wheel, though. Not only do I think it would look slightly better (and not like a Target™ phone), but also it would differentiate it from the 4gb version.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
My daughter wanted green. So, green and engraved it is. I don't care for green. It's not easy being green. But she wanted green.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
My favourite is the 3G white, none of this grey clickwheel malarkey.

Mind you, I still like the white colour more than the black on the iPod. I preferred the black on the 1G nano and am about half-way between the blue and the green mini/2G nano.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
I happen to like red - not because of the color, but the cause. Who can argue with donating money to charity and getting an iPod at the same time? :)

I also like white - it's the Apple color.

princealfie

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2006
Salt Lake City UT
I happen to like red - not because of the color, but the cause. Who can argue with donating money to charity and getting an iPod at the same time? :)

I also like white - it's the Apple color.

Actually the M$ fanboys are complaining about the charity stuff because they are seeing it as a big sellout to the corporations. :eek:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Red and Green are the only colours that don't look boring to me.

Silver is just getting old. Silver is the most popular car colour in many countries (yes, including America), and so many other things are silver, especially electronics stuff.

I voted for green and have a green iPod Nano. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.