PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy now has Wii Component Cables by React available

Archmagination
Dec 10, 2006, 10:52 AM
Just walked into Best Buy and saw that they had:

React Wii Component Cables for $25 available
React Wii S-Video Cables for $20 available

Too bad my old 24" doesn't support any of these.. I may have to buy a new one.

eva01
Dec 10, 2006, 04:38 PM
Got the cables have the Component to VGA adapter and am getting a picture that is crap and is double vision -_-

GFLPraxis
Dec 10, 2006, 08:00 PM
Where can I get a decent priced Component to VGA adapter? One Best Buy employee insisted they didn't exist and I had to buy a new TV, I simply walked away and asked another one, who checked but said they don't carry any. So I guess I'll have to order online. Where's the best price?

Gizmotoy
Dec 10, 2006, 09:44 PM
No component cables at my local Best Buy or online yet. Guess they're shipping, though, so it shouldn't be much longer. Too bad I ordered Nintendo's last week since Best Buy said they wouldn't have them until the middle of January.

Mavimao
Dec 10, 2006, 09:55 PM
Got the cables have the Component to VGA adapter and am getting a picture that is crap and is double vision -_-

The problem is that RGB (which is what VGA normally transmits) and Component are not the same thing. Unless you have an option in your TV/computer that lets you adjust what kind of signal the VGA adaptor is sending, you will get a funky picture.

GFLPraxis
Dec 10, 2006, 10:10 PM
No component cables at my local Best Buy or online yet. Guess they're shipping, though, so it shouldn't be much longer. Too bad I ordered Nintendo's last week since Best Buy said they wouldn't have them until the middle of January.

There were two in my Best buy.