PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh!?! Where Is My Ipod?????? Ugh!!!

i_am_a_cow
May 3, 2003, 03:10 AM
This really sucks. I thought that I had a jump on everyone by ordering my 15gig ipod from macmall.com on TUESDAY MORNING!!!!!!!! :mad: WELL :mad:, it turns out that they've already gone in to 'backordered' status at macmall, and i'll have to wait freakin like 3 weeks for my ipod. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
also, all 4 comp usa stores in the twin cities are out!!!!!!!!!! its friday evening (c'mon now), and all are already sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is insanely un-great. i am pissed. i paid $450 for my ipod, and i wanna see it!!! :mad:
best buy doesnt even list ipods on its web site (even though I know they have them)

I am pretty angry and I was wondering how many other people are going through the same problem.

melchior
May 3, 2003, 05:11 AM
i think most tend to go through the/a apple store :rolleyes:

sorry that you went with a reseller, they do need your support. well maybe no best buy and compusa, but macmall does. just unfortunate they didn't get a big consigment.

i'm sure you'll treat it like your baby when it comes though.

lmalave
May 3, 2003, 09:05 AM
I got mine from the Apple Store. Just cancel your order and order it from somewhere else that has them in stock, you'll get it much sooner than 3 weeks...