PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale.

mmmdreg
May 3, 2003, 07:54 AM
Because no-one reads the sale forums, I'm just posting a reminder. Feel free to go have a look at my iPod in those threads :).

Kwyjibo
May 3, 2003, 08:32 AM
plenty of people read the for sale forums its just that used ipods won't ever sell well because of that chrome back. I mean determining a value based on your usage/assesment is terrible. and two final things
1) next time put a link to your ad oor atleast copy and paste the whole ad.
2) Mods should close this thread mostly to discourage other ppl from pulling similar stunts

mmmdreg
May 3, 2003, 08:59 AM
I hardly call it a stunt considering you get people posting the exact same thread in 5 different forum categoriess. hmm..and if I posted the entire ad as per you, this thread would have been moved to the other place anyway no?

Also, you think your opinion about selling iPods is the same as everyone elses. Perhaps the people who can afford new iPods will go for the new ones but if I was povo, I sure as hell wouldn't care for a scratch on the back if I wanted an iPod bad. And why not have it a tad scratched before purchase than scratching it yourself later and knowing you caused the damage? My original iPod was scratched right across its screen brand new. Yes I sent it back, but overall it was faulty anyway. Anyhow, you cannot assume that people's views will match yours.