PDA

View Full Version : Not going to belive this one

JesseJames
May 3, 2003, 11:35 AM
This link is NOT for the squeamish. It's rather unbelievable but be WARNED. You should have a strong stomach for this.

[ that doesn't seem appropriate ]

wdlove
May 3, 2003, 11:53 AM
Thank you for the link, being a nurse it didn't bother me a bit. Looked at it with a clinical point of view. The story was funny! :p I would say that ouch wouldn't cover that situation, but excruciating! ;)

JesseJames
May 3, 2003, 12:01 PM
Aw shucks, Arn. It wasn't completely tasteless. Rather humorous and just incredible in my opinion. A warning to all would-be powerlifters out there. Wear a weightlifting belt. ;) :D

Hey Arn, can I cut and paste the text?

scem0
May 3, 2003, 12:50 PM
I am extremely curious now..... Hmmm powerlifters.....
not appropriate.... gross..... What does all this mean?

pseudobrit
May 3, 2003, 12:54 PM
Is it the prolapsed rectum? Check Snopes (photo gallery); it's not a true story.

wdlove
May 3, 2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by pseudobrit
Is it the prolapsed rectum? Check Snopes (photo gallery); it's not a true story.

Yes, that was the diagnosis in the article, actually large intestine also! ;) Do you have a link?

scem0
May 3, 2003, 08:56 PM
I'm not curious anymore after hearing what it was.

wait, is this the ******.cs thing?

MrMacMan
May 3, 2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by scem0
I'm not curious anymore after hearing what it was.

wait, is this the ******.cs thing?

There is worse than ******, welcome to ******* and many many others,

how about a real-life decapation, I have seen all of them, so very very wonderfull.

(they are all really sick, I kicked the guys ass after sending me some of the links)

vniow
May 3, 2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
(they are all really sick, I kicked the guys ass after sending me some of the links)

Maybe its just because the 'K' key is right next to the 'L' key or maybe I just took too quick of a glance at this statement....

pseudobrit
May 3, 2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
Yes, that was the diagnosis in the article, actually large intestine also! ;) Do you have a link?

I'm not going to link to it if it's already been removed, but it's not a true story.

Go to http://www.snopes.com/photos/

and find the story about "prolapsed rectum"

MrMacMan
May 3, 2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by vniow
Maybe its just because the 'K' key is right next to the 'L' key or maybe I just took too quick of a glance at this statement....

excuse me, what are you trying to get at?
I kicked the persons ass. Seriously I was really pissed at him, he lives nearby and I didn't find the links he sent me funny.
kicked and licked is NOT the same.

vniow
May 4, 2003, 12:12 AM
kicked and licked is NOT the same.

I just glanced at it and took a second look to make sure I saw what I thought I saw...chill.

rainman::|:|
May 4, 2003, 12:16 AM
yeah as has been posted twice, snopes covers it. Pretty obviously fake even before you see it there. But seriously, don't go there. Just gross.

pnw

pseudobrit
May 4, 2003, 12:23 AM
excuse me, what are you trying to get at?

I think she had a reverse Freudian slip.