Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

codycartoon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2002
just to let everyone know i just bought a new iPod and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! i told myself that i would be getting one the next update and it finnaly came! and it was worth the wait! the games are great (high score in parachute is 144)...oh and the notes section is great also...you can read the text of the tiny screen soo smothly! but does anyone know how to fit more text in the note section...i tryed to put the rushmore script on there but it only got the first couple of scenes....and what should i name it...and if any body has any questions i would be happy to answer them...i highly recomend this! worth every penny

-cody

lmalave

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2002
Chinatown NYC
I just got a 30 GB on Friday. It's amazing. I put the thing on shuffle today and it was an unprecedented listening experience. You could never get a similar experience unless you had one of those 100-CD changers, which of course wouldn't be portable.

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
i would like to see a full in-depth review posted. the only review i've seen was the cnet one and well, it wasn't exactly in depth.

a good review telling straight facts and adding, with clear distinction, strong opinion.

pyrotoaster

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2002
Oak Park, IL
I'm using a 5 GB iPod, but don't really need a new one (it's only a few months old, my original broke and Apple replaced it).

I tried out the new one last night and was shocked at how much better it was. I'm tempted to break into my laptop savings for 15 GB one.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
This is how Apple sells products... They don't market the sh*t out of them. Their products sell themselves. Even owners of older model iPods are thinking about upgrading. That's how good Apple is. No other company in the world has the ability to do this to me... Only Apple...

Congrats on your new iPod!

kaizer

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2003
Malaysia
Re: name suggestions

Originally posted by codycartoon
....and what should i name it...

-cody

Err... How about Podtrix? Ya know... with everybody nowadays all hyped out about the new Matrix and stuffs?

Come to think of it, the new iPod does has similiarities with Matrix.

It's hyped, it's cool, it's a technological feat and it's such a 'in' thing to have nowadays!

Envy big time!

BTW, might be a lil off topic but do anyone know how much those old iPods going for since the new one comes out?

Maybe Apple's gonna do a stock clearance sales, eh?:cool:

sparks9

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2003
Copenhagen
Originally posted by G4scott
This is how Apple sells products... They don't market the sh*t out of them. Their products sell themselves. Even owners of older model iPods are thinking about upgrading. That's how good Apple is. No other company in the world has the ability to do this to me... Only Apple...

Congrats on your new iPod!

Fanboy!!!

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
Re: Re: name suggestions

Originally posted by kaizer
Err... How about Podtrix? Ya know... with everybody nowadays all hyped out about the new Matrix and stuffs?

Come to think of it, the new iPod does has similiarities with Matrix.

i thought iPodelix would work quite well. asterix references and all...

mrjamin

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2003
Strongbadia
Originally posted by G4scott
You could make a website like the girl did at http://www.giveboobs.com

I don't know how much money you'd get, but it might work...

LOL!! well, it worked for her. How about if i ask for enough for 2 iPods, then everyone who donated gets the chance to win one? i reckon it might work y'know ;)

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
parachutes was weird, the other day i was playing it in class and i got to 1000 and the game just stopped. i didnt know if i beat it or if it was a software glitch. i jus went back to bricks after that.

iJon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.