Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodhelp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2006
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
I was wondering when and what kind of Ipods are coming out soon because I might buy a video? Thanks in advance.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Yes, you are new to the forum! :D

Welcome. In all seriousness, this is a rumor site, and we know about as much as you do. Apple does a great job of keeping product releases a secret until they are revealed. But, MacRumors and these forums are a fun place to speculate with everyone else. Join in the reindeer games! :p

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
I was wondering when and what kind of Ipods are coming out soon because I might buy a video? Thanks in advance.

Theres a simple answer to this. No one knows.

Apple doesnt annouce future product annoucements unless they want you to know about it or people that cant keep their mouth shut.

New iPods I would say are to be expected sometime Q1/Q2 2007. A good 3-5 months from now really.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
A good point is just to wait until MacWorld this January for some pointers and/or announcements as to when we can expect new iPods. If you don't wait until then, you'll just kick yourself if a new revision is released that you *must* have :)

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I heard there was going to be an Ipod Phone. Is that true?

Possibly. As has been said already, nobody actually knows anything. We can speculate based on a number of sources and stuff but until Steve pulls a new iPod out of his pocket or whips the black sheet off a new Mac the product doesn't exist.

We don't know and as such we can't answer your question with any certainty - you'll just have to wait until it's all revealed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.