PDA

View Full Version : Marware Protection Pack for PowerBook

Reflow
Dec 20, 2006, 10:22 AM
Hey all,

I was looking around and found this. Do you guys think it is worth 19.95 plus 6.12. shipping or I'm I just crasy. Here is the link (http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Marware.woa/1/wa/selectedCategory?catalogCatID=181&wosid=RtlCakHhHlbtOEQu8evtEM)

soundman318
Dec 20, 2006, 12:10 PM
I have the Marware protection pack and the sleeve for my macbook and have been very pleased. The pad keeps the computer's wristpad from getting scratched or stained, and the cloth keeps my screen from picking up finger prints from the keys. The sleeve they sell is very nice as well. It fits well and has a padded zipper.

Reflow
Dec 20, 2006, 02:34 PM
I have the Marware protection pack and the sleeve for my macbook and have been very pleased. The pad keeps the computer's wristpad from getting scratched or stained, and the cloth keeps my screen from picking up finger prints from the keys. The sleeve they sell is very nice as well. It fits well and has a padded zipper.

So do you think it worth the $

Kwyjibo
Dec 20, 2006, 02:40 PM
I just got one today for my powerbook and I'm still getting used to it ... but I think its worth it. I ordered mine on amazon and saved 2 or 3 dollars and got it very very quickly.

Reflow
Dec 20, 2006, 02:59 PM
I just got one today for my powerbook and I'm still getting used to it ... but I think its worth it. I ordered mine on amazon and saved 2 or 3 dollars and got it very very quickly.

Does it come off easy? Or does it leave sticky stuff behind?

soundman318
Dec 20, 2006, 03:15 PM
I would say that it is worth the money, I work in the touring industry and my hands get dirty working with motors and whatnot, so with this the marware takes the abuse instead of the wristpad on the computer. The marware can be wiped down very easily as well.

As to removing it. It does not leave any residue or stains at all. There will be a little dirt around the edge where it was, but that wipes away easily.

Reflow
Dec 20, 2006, 03:25 PM
I would say that it is worth the money, I work in the touring industry and my hands get dirty working with motors and whatnot, so with this the marware takes the abuse instead of the wristpad on the computer. The marware can be wiped down very easily as well.

As to removing it. It does not leave any residue or stains at all. There will be a little dirt around the edge where it was, but that wipes away easily.

So what make it stick to the laptop?

Kwyjibo
Dec 20, 2006, 04:22 PM
So what make it stick to the laptop?

It sticks, but I've repositioned it a few times until its pretty good now. The stick stuff does not leave a residue.