PDA

View Full Version : Just Picked up a Memorex iWake...

AppleGuy08
Dec 22, 2006, 11:19 PM
...and i love it! Yep, i compared it to the iHome because i didnt know which one i should get. I was amazed that both had amazing sound quality for how small both units are. But for $80 instead of $100, the iWake won. The remote works great and its sexy. So if you are in the market for an ipod alarm clock, go try it out!

Flowbee
Dec 23, 2006, 12:04 AM
Have you actually tried sleeping with it next to your bed yet? The backlight on the clock face is just too damn bright for me. It's as if the designers never put one of these things on their nightstands for a few nights to test it... or does everyone sleep wearing eye masks nowadays? The iHome has the same problem.

I'm much more interested in the Luna (http://www.xtrememac.com/audio/speakers/luna/overview.php). You can dim the backlight all the way down to 'off' if you want.

AppleGuy08
Dec 23, 2006, 12:09 AM
Nope i haven't yet slept with it. And i wont have that problem because 1: the dimmed backlight doesn't bother me much, and 2: my computer desk is right next to my bed(which is a mattress on the ground), and i have it on the desk so its not @ face level. cant wait to wake up to my top 25 favorite songs!!