PDA

View Full Version : Stargate season pass broken?

DISCOMUNICATION
Dec 23, 2006, 03:53 PM
The thread title is self explanatory. Notice you can still buy the individual episodes, but you get a message saying this item is not currently available when you try to purchase the pass. Googled the problem and found a couple of other users had the same problem through most of the month of December. Maybe even one was dated as far back as October.

Lonon
Dec 27, 2006, 11:12 AM
The thread title is self explanatory. Notice you can still buy the individual episodes, but you get a message saying this item is not currently available when you try to purchase the pass. Googled the problem and found a couple of other users had the same problem through most of the month of December. Maybe even one was dated as far back as October.

I have a question about the TV series, because in my country Fox have the rights for the show. Now, i wanna know if the show continuous on air or if this was the last season. If you could help, i would appreciated ;)

ghostee
Dec 27, 2006, 01:01 PM
I have a question about the TV series, because in my country Fox have the rights for the show. Now, i wanna know if the show continuous on air or if this was the last season. If you could help, i would appreciated ;)

Stargate SG-1 is currently on hiatus, and will be coming back with the second half of season 10 in early 2007.

Lonon
Dec 27, 2006, 07:31 PM
Stargate SG-1 is currently on hiatus, and will be coming back with the second half of season 10 in early 2007.

Thank you! Now i can sleep. :D