PDA

View Full Version : The Current: and now, the tension mounts buy now or later?


MacBytes
Dec 27, 2006, 10:44 AM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)

Category: Opinion/Interviews
Link: The Current: and now, the tension mounts buy now or later? (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20061227114407)
Description:: Christmas is over, but Macworld is looming. Should you buy new Apple products now -- or wait?

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug

Clive At Five
Dec 27, 2006, 12:42 PM
It's only 13 days away. I'd say wait.

Then again, all the products are "mid-cycle" according to the buyer's guide.

Still... 13 days.

Why the hell do I care? I can't afford a computer right now anyway.

-Clive

SeaFox
Dec 28, 2006, 04:11 AM
Same here, on both counts. I say wait, even if the update is small it automatically makes the old version "the previous generation" and worth a small discount.

Shadow
Dec 28, 2006, 05:50 AM
Meh...I'll probably end up buying some Apple stuff before MacWorld (albeit only a Mini-DVI to DVI-D Dual Link Adapter).....