PDA

View Full Version : iPod Video question

fjs08
Dec 28, 2006, 10:44 AM
Just received a new iPod Video to replace my 3 yr old iPod. If I download a video and start watching it on my iPod, then go back to watch it on my Mac, can I sync the Mac and iPod together so that I can pick up where I left off and then sync back to the iPod so that I can then pick up where I stopped on my Mac.

Thanks.

Frank

roland.g
Dec 28, 2006, 10:46 AM
I know it works that way for audiobooks and might work that way for podcasts, not sure about the latter. I really have no idea on the video part though. I don't own one.

psycoswimmer
Dec 28, 2006, 10:46 AM
I don't have a video iPod, so I couldn't check. However, I'm almost positive the iTunes and iPod do this with podcasts automatically. Have you tried it yet?

wwooden
Dec 28, 2006, 12:09 PM
Yes, it works. I don't watch videos that often at my computer, mostly on the iPod. But I can watch the video for a while on the iPod, then sync with the computer and it will pick up where I left off.

GreeneGirl7
Dec 28, 2006, 12:12 PM
Yes, it works. I don't watch videos that often at my computer, mostly on the iPod. But I can watch the video for a while on the iPod, then sync with the computer and it will pick up where I left off.

Does it work no matter what or did you have to go to the options tab on the info for the file and check Remember Playback Position?